Clifton Fanous Lighting Ceremony
Children’s Programming at ICPC-Paterson and ICPC-Clifton
- Ages 3-6
- Must be potty trained
- Activities: Quran/Stories/ Videos/Arts and Crafts
- Time: Isha-Witr every night
- Pricing: $5/night for first child, $2/night for each sibling
- Location: -Clifton: Ages 3-4 – Ground Level, Ages 5-6 – 2nd Floor -Paterson: Storytime (170 Derrom Ave) -Children are expected to be picked up immediately after Salat al Witr
- *ICPC-Clifton- Children will be brought to the 1st Floor Hallway 10 minutes after salah is over
- *ICPC-Paterson- Children will be brought to the office 10 minutes after salah is over
- Snacks and water will be provided.
- *We appreciate snack donations.
Ramadan Quran Competition
- Upon exiting the masjid, please be courteous to our neighbors and return
to your vehicles quietly.
- Please cooperate with our volunteers at all times. You may voice your
concerns to the Ramadan Ameer or Main Office at any time.
- In case of an emergency, remain calm and follow the instructions given.
- Always be aware of your nearest emergency exit.
- Please keep Masjid organized (put shoes on the shoe rack) and keep it
cleaned (put all trash in the trash can).
- No smoking in the surrounding area of the masjid.
- Children are not allowed in the main Musala area during Taraweeh and
I’tikaf. We encourage parents to register thier children in the babysitting
- Inside parking lot is designated to the sisters up to 15 minutes before Isha
Iqamah, thereafter it will be open to all.
- We highly encourage carpooling as parking will be limited.
- Adhere to all parking regulations. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Community members in violation of the parking rules will have their vehicle
towed at their expense (double park, fire hydrants, stop signs, blocking
- See parking diagrams on page 24 in the Ramadan Booklet for places to park when the masjid parking lot is at full capacity.